Friday, February 24, 2012

In Nairobi

This is just letting you all know that I arrived in Nairobi this evening, pretty much on time and I will be staying at the Mennonite Guest House. It feels good to get back to familiar places and people. I was also able to sit down with Aram DiGennaro, EMM's East Africa field director, to begin planning the schedule for my time here.

Tomorrow (Satruday) I want to see several people in the Nairobi area and generally get ready for the rest of the visit. Monday morning I fly to Dar es Salaam to meet with the bishop there and some of his pastors and return to Nairobi on Friday.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for safety in traveling, because I certainly experienced that. I plan to share regular updates.

Sincerely,
Joe Bontrager

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brother,
    So glad to hear you arrived safely and that you are already busy at work - not surprising. Praying for your continued safety and success in making all the needed connections with old and new friends.

    ReplyDelete